What happens if a student sits out for 1–2 semesters? Can they re-enroll?

  • Students who are new to UW–Madison need to consult with The Office of Admissions and Recruitment.
  • Continuing students should consult with their academic advisor. There are many factors to consider before making the decision.
See all FAQs